Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Why Is there a Store on the Internet, When you DON'T want Sales from All Over the Place??


Question - A web enabled Store where I can order bread from My Fresh Bread Company is open to the world - but you only want to sell bread to your neighbors?   What's with that??


Answer - If there was a way to geographically limit the reach of the Ecommerce store - I would select it.  Truly, there is no reason that the store needs to be open outside of this neighborhood.  But, I can't limit its reach.

The reason that the store is being used is so that YOU can
-  see what's available and when (at your leisure)
- order from your desktop, tablet or phone
- pay on line  -  the site takes credit/debit cards.
- know what's coming in the near future.

Hopefully, this gives you more flexibility and information.


Yes, there are benefits for me, too.  We will see whether it's worth the cost and this works as a true Win/Win.


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment