Friday, February 26, 2016

What if you didn't have to Plan in Advance??? What if you could just say - Yes - I want some???

SameDay
One of my 'tester families' said that people just don't like to plan in advance.  So, to think today (Thursday pm) about ordering bread for delivery on Monday  - well that's just not on their radar.

True?  Is bread an impulse thing?  Certainly, ordering a day or three in advance of cutting it open isn't really an impulse thing - it takes planning.
Dill-Onion Artisan Bread - crispy on the outside and soft on the inside

Ok - what if .....

What if you gave me your email address.  What if I make a couple extra loaves each time I bake to order.  Then, when I have bread, you get an email telling you what kind of bread is ready and a link to the web store item.  If interested follow the link and buy it - first come, first served.

The web store will know the quantity available - and when it's gone, no more orders will be accepted.

If you are in my 'delivery zone', I will deliver it.   If outside - you have to come get it before 7pm.

How is that for almost instant gratification?

But, I cannot email you if I don't have your email address!!   Send it to me.



some details (aka, the fine print):
You will be notified by noon on either Monday or Thursday (the baking days) as to what variety is available.
You are on the email list - until you tell me you want to be removed.
There is no obligation on your part - until you buy (and pay) for a loaf.  Then, your obligation is to pick it up if you are outside of the delivery zone.  But, you are under no obligation to buy anything - any time.  
There are no preservatives in the bread - so please enjoy it soon after you get it (and don't forget to toast some).  
If the bread is delivered to the address you used to order and you are not home, the bread will be placed on your doorstep.  It's yours.
If you are outside of the delivery area, I will give you my address for pickup in an email acknowledging your purchase.
If you are to pick up the bread - and fail to do so by 7pm that night - you have made a gift of the loaf to me.  I can do whatever I deem proper with it.  But, I want you to have it - so please show up.


No comments:

Post a Comment